For your physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing
- Western Herbal Medicine
- Aromatic Medicine
- Energy and Spiritual healing
“Helping you to feel less pain, less stress, and more energy is my goal. Plus, to treat those other pesky health problems you’re struggling with. I know what it’s like to struggle with your health. To feel frustrated and hopeless because the doctors’ solutions haven’t helped – and may have even made things worse. But have no fear! That’s why I’m here — to help you find natural solutions that actually WORK for your health problems. And the first step is simple.
A free 20-minute 20/20 Wellbeing Consultation to discuss your health needs and understand how I can help you to eliminate your stress, pain, fatigue, and other health problems.”
Consultation with Maria
- Maria will discuss your biggest concerns with you and review your symptoms.
- Together you will discuss the direction of your wellness journey and decide what is most important for you.
- You will receive recommendations for remedies, which may include different herbs or other supplements.
- You may also learn how re-balancing energy and making specific lifestyle changes may support your health goals.
Choose an in Clinic appointment or a Skype appointment. For more information on Skype appointments through Mr Vitamins Clinic: CLICK HERE
Maria Mitchell’s Special Interests
In Maria’s Pain Relief programs, you will learn:
How to experience symptomatic relief of physical pain
- The underlying physical and emotional factors that could be causing your pain
- What you need to improve your overall health and well-being
- Strategies for pain relief that you can customise to your personal needs
“My second hip replacement was a breeze with Maria’s help.” John
In Maria’s Guided Healing Meditations, you will:
Experience energy healing
- Discover easy to use techniques for maintaining your chakras and energy body
- Experience deep relaxation and discover a new sense of inner peace.
- Find emotional balance, reduce physical pain and be in the present moment.
“ Maria’s meditations always leave me feeling so centered and peaceful” Jane
- Supplements you are missing to address your deficiencies and to address stress
- About an affordable CBT program, for improving sleep hygene.
- Learn aboout strategies for better sleep that you can customise to your personal needs.
“Reducing my stress and a couple of adjustments to my evening routine made such a difference! I now have energy when I wake” Sally
Maria Mitchell is a qualified herbalist, energy healer, aromatherapist, meditation and workshop facilitator, and author – with a passion for supporting your health wholistically.
Having experienced her own life challenges and pain, Maria has now developed wholistic methods to address such challenges. Over the past decade she has refined these techniques to help bring rapid results for her clients.
Maria has helped many people to gain feelings of freedom from health challenges…like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.
Make an appointment to see Maria and find out how she can support you on your wellness journey. Appointments are available either face to face or via Skype (audio-visual). If you have long working hours, family commitments, or the distance is too great to access healthcare services, Skype consultations are an easy and accessible alternative
Background, Training and Qualifications
Training & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science
- Advanced Diploma Aromatic Medicine
- Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
- Certificates in Pranic Healing and Reiki
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Member National Herbalist Association of Australia
- Past Teacher Member International Aromatherapy and Aromatic Medicine Association
Maria held the position of Vice President IAAMA for 3 years, and represented IAAMA at the Industry Reference Group.
- Cancer and Information Support Society A member of CISS for many years, Maria has also served on the committee.
- Teacher for 9 years in the Diploma of Aromatherapy and Aromatic Medicine Advanced Diploma.
- Maria has also taught community courses in Aromatherapy for home use and her own natural skin care workshop series.
- On completing her studies in Aromatic Medicine, Maria authored a clinical reference on essential oils — doing a literature review and summarizing in one text the uses and cautions of 100 aromatic remedies. This reference is available in store.