Super Deals!🔥View all
Up to 40% OFF Herbs of GoldView all
$28.95 rrp $46.95 save $18.00
$39.95 rrp $77.45 save $37.50
Up to 40% OFF Fusion HealthView all
$22.95 rrp $33.95 save $11.00
$39.95 rrp $59.95 save $20.00
$14.95 rrp $23.95 save $9.00
$19.95 rrp $32.95 save $13.00
$40.95 rrp $61.95 save $21.00
$53.95 rrp $87.95 save $34.00
$14.95 rrp $22.95 save $8.00
Latest Blog PostsView all
A delicious sweet treat that is packed with protein! These protein balls are the perfect on the go snack or a small pre workout bite that help to energise you without it being too heavy on your stomach. An absolute game changer to combat those sweet tooth cravings.
- 1 cup (roughly 225g) of soft pitted dates.
- 1 cup (roughly 100g) of raw cashew nuts.
- 3/4 cup (roughly 60-70g) of unsweetened fine shredded coconut.
- 1/8 tsp of sea salt (this is optional but does enhance the flavour).
- 1 scoop of your favourite Vanilla protein powder. Our favourite is White Wolf Vegan Protein in Vanilla.
- Add all of your ingredients to a food processor (or Nutra Bullet). Blend.
- Ensure your mixture if thick enough to roll into balls (If your mixture feels a little dry, add a little bit of almond milk and continue to mix).
- Use your hand to roll the mixture into roughly 10-15 balls (depending on your size preference).
- Let it set in the fridge for 2 hours.
All ingredients can be found at Mr Vitamins. Simply click the links below to purchase.
The average Australian diet lacks foods that are rich in micronutrients.
A Picture of Health SuperGreens contain organic micro-algae, spirulina and chlorella - which are all an excellent source of vitamins A, C, E, B, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc and Omega-3. Try this delicious green smoothie for a boost of SuperGreens!
What you'll need:
3/4 cup frozen mango
1/2 cup pineapple
1 cup coconut water
1/2 cup baby spinach
1 tsp hemp seeds (to sprinkle on top)
Combine all ingredients in a blender, sprinkle with hemp seeds and enjoy!
View the full range and shop online 24/7 mrvitamins.com
Recipe by Bec van den Elzen - Nutritionist