Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Blackmores Women's Vitality Multi 100T
Blackmores Women's Vitality Multi is an energy boosting multi, which aids women’s busy lifestyles by helping to support daily nutritional needs for energy production, a healthy stress response, and to maintain a balanced mood.
At Blackmores our multivitamins are formulated to deliver doses of key ingredients to support your daily energy & healthy wellbeing. Blackmores Women’s Vitality Multi contains the nutrients you need to support daily energy and wellbeing, with additional ingredients specially selected to support women’s vitality to ensure you get the most out of your busy day.
|Product Name||Blackmores Women's Vitality Multi 100T|
- Helps to boost energy levels: Siberian ginseng and iron (when dietary intake is insufficient)
- Supports metabolism & thyroid: Iodine
- Supports a healthy liver: Milk thistle
- Helps support normal cognition and balanced mood: Folic acid, vitamin B12 and iron
- Helps to convert food to fuel: zinc, vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, B12
- Provides antioxidants & minerals to help protect cells against free radical damage: Betacarotene, vitamins C and E, selenium and copper
- Supports immune health: Vitamin C, iron, and zinc
- Helps maintain a healthy heart: Vitamins C, E and betacarotene
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Not suitable for children under 15 years.
Betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell 37.5 mg) 1.5 mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 25 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 12 mg
Nicotinamide 50 mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 30 mg) 27.5 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 50 µg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 100 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 5 µg) 200 IU
Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3 mg) 25 IU
Vitamin H (Biotin) 50 µg
Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous (Calcium 50 mg) 170 mg
Folic Acid 300 µg
Inositol 25 mg
Magnesium oxide - heavy (Magnesium 67.5 mg) 121.7 mg
Ferrous fumarate (Iron 5 mg) 16 mg
Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 10 mg) 50 mg
Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 2 mg) 20 mg
Potassium iodide (Iodine 150 µg) 196 µg
Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (Copper 600 µg) 2.4 mg
Chromic chloride (Chromium 100 µg) 513 µg
Selenomethionine (Selenium 26 µg) 64.6 µg
Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) extract equiv. to dry fruit 4 g (4000 mg)
Eleutherococcus senticosus(Siberian ginseng) extract equiv. to dry root 2 g (2000 mg)
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- Calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium may decrease absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, thyroid hormone, penicillamine, methyldopa, carbidopa or levodopa separate doses by at least 2 hours.
- Folic acid may decrease the effectiveness of methotrexate in the treatment of leukaemia.
- Blackmores Bio ACE Excell 80CBLACKMORESAU$55.49AU$43.9521%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Bio C 1000mg 150TBLACKMORESAU$44.99AU$31.9529%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Bio C 1000mg 31TBLACKMORESAU$12.49AU$9.4524%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Bio C 1000mg 62TBLACKMORESAU$21.99AU$16.4525%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Bio C Chewable 500mg 50TBLACKMORESAU$9.99AU$7.9520%OFF RRP