A Demonstration Workshop
with Karen Ball, Nutritionist and Whole Foods Enthusiast
Mr Vitamins Workshop Studio | 394 Victoria Ave Chatswood
Discover how to turn simple nuts and seeds into delicious tasting and nutritious nut milks for you and all the family.
Come and hear about all the many benefits of nut milks and dairy alternatives. Learn how to make a number of simple nut milk recipes that are easy to replicate at home. Understand how to incorporate dairy free milks into your day to day life at home for optimal health and wellness.
Join this class to understand how easy it can be to make dairy-free milk alternatives, and the health benefits they provide to promote optimal health and wellbeing.
Join Mr Vitamin’s nutritionist and whole food enthusiast Karen Ball, as she takes you through how to create and make a number of simple and easy nut milks that will provide you with dairy free alternatives that are tasty and nutritious!
Have you bought nut milks before and would love to learn how to make them? Do you want to understand the benefits of reducing dairy and adding in alternative milks? Want to learn how to make your very own nut milks at home that are fast, easy and economical? Then this is the class for you!
Workshop Sign Up: Choose your date –
|Friday 18th August 2017||2:30PM to 3:30PM||AU$25.00 – Sign up below|
|Saturday 19th August 2017||9:30AM to 10:30AM||AU$25.00 – Sign up below|
Learn how you can enjoy the benefits of making your very own easy and nutritious nut milks
Join Karen for a 1-hour demonstration workshop of learning the basic techniques of nut milk making, with tasting and experiencing in a fun and relaxed small group environment.
In the Nut Milks Health Bites Class you will:
- Discover all about nut milks and the many health benefits that can be experienced from adding them into your diet
- Learn a number of simple and easy recipes for nut milks to be replicated at home
- Understand how to adapt other nut milk recipes to suit your own needs and preferences
- Taste some delicious nut or seed milks for digestive health!
Discover Nutrition in a fun environment with Karen…
Karen Ball, Nutritionist and Raw Foods Enthusiast
“More and more people are looking for dairy free alternatives to experience health benefits across digestive function, skin and immunity. Come join me on a journey to learn about nut and seed milks and how to easy it is to make and incorporate them into your daily life to promote optimal health. ”
Karen is a degree qualified Nutritionist, having graduated from the Australasian College of Natural Therapies and Charles Sturt University in Australia, with further qualifications in Iridology.
“I love creating unique recipes and healthy meal plans… and I’m always keen to share how good nutrition can lead to vibrant health and boundless energy.”
- A 1-hour demonstration experience to learn the basic principles of simple yet nutrient dense nut milks
- Full recipes and instructions to make easy to follow nut milks at home
- A shopping list and resources for all you need to get you started on making your own nut milks at home
- Special offers from Karen available only on the day of workshop
- Classes are 1 hour, with limited places for a small group experience
- Access to a Facebook group run by Karen for on-going support