- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold Omega-3 Concentrate is a high strength EPA and DHA fish oil supplement utilising high grade, sustainably sourced fish oil that undergoes multiple molecular distillation and purificatiion steps.
- Heavy metal tested
- Molecularly distilled
- Herbs of Gold Omega-3 Concentrate is rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oil.
- Omega-3 Concentrate passes through a patented purification process which includes 2-step molecular distillation.
- Omega-3 Concentrate contains top quality fish oil manufactured in Norway from small wild fish found in the East Atlantic and East Pacific Oceans.
- The concentrated fish oil found in Omega-3 Concentrate has attained FOS (Friend of the Sea) certification, reflecting responsible and sustainable fisheries and aquaculture.
- Every batch of Omega-3 Concentrate undergoes stringent quality control from the assessment of the raw material to the finished product. Omega-3 Concentrate complies with every known industry purity standard for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative markers. Standards used to assess heavy metals and environmental pollutants are the European Union (EU) Legislation, European Pharmacopoeia (EP) and the Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED) Monograph.
- Omega-3 Concentrate is beneficial in conditions associated with an omega-3 fatty acid deficiency.
- Omega-3 Concentrate may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of dermatitis and for the treatment of dry or inflamed skin conditions.
- Omega-3 Concentrate helps maintain heart health and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Omega-3 Concentrate provides symptomatic relief and assists in the management of menstrual pain.
- Omega- 3 essential fatty acids support healthy eye function. DHA is an important structural component of the eye retina.
- Omega-3 Concentrate provides temporary pain relief for rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis, and may help to increase joint mobility and reduce joint swelling, inflammation and morning stiffness associated with arthritis.
- Pregnant women have increased requirements for EPA and DHA. Maternal omega-3 supplementation may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Increasing omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy may be beneficial to both mother and child. Sufficient levels of omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy are required for normal development of the baby.
- DHA is essential during pregnancy for healthy brain, eye and vision development.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and is required for normal brain function and in the maintenance of cognitive function in older adults.
- Omega-3 Concentrate is odourless and reflux-free with a delicious vanilla flavour.
- Omega-3 Concentrate assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
Adults - For general wellbeing, Take 1 capsule daily, with food. For specific health conditions (see below), Take 1-2 capsules, three times daily, with food.
Children 3-12 years - Take 1 capsule daily, with food.
Capsules may be burst and added to milk or juice.
Or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish 1g equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 330mg equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 220mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
200 capsules + 30 bonus capsules
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews