What to know more about Ketogenic Diets? click here
Ketogenic Avocado Smoothie with Coconut Milk, Ginger and Turmeric
- 1/2 avocado
- 3/4 cup full - fat coconut milk (from a can)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger (about 1/2 inch piece)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp lemon or lime juice (or more to taste)
- 1 cup crushed ice (or more for a thicker smoothie)
- sugar-free sweetener to taste (stevia, monk fruit or xylitol)
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a blender and blend on low-speed until
- Add crushed ice and sweetener. Blend on high until smooth.
- Taste and adjust sweetness and tartness per your taste buds. Makes 2
- avocado smoothies.