A delicious sweet treat that is packed with protein! These protein balls are the perfect on the go snack or a small pre workout bite that help to energise you without it being too heavy on your stomach. An absolute game changer to combat those sweet tooth cravings.
- 1 cup (roughly 225g) of soft pitted dates.
- 1 cup (roughly 100g) of raw cashew nuts.
- 3/4 cup (roughly 60-70g) of unsweetened fine shredded coconut.
- 1/8 tsp of sea salt (this is optional but does enhance the flavour).
- 1 scoop of your favourite Vanilla protein powder. Our favourite is White Wolf Vegan Protein in Vanilla.
- Add all of your ingredients to a food processor (or Nutra Bullet). Blend.
- Ensure your mixture if thick enough to roll into balls (If your mixture feels a little dry, add a little bit of almond milk and continue to mix).
- Use your hand to roll the mixture into roughly 10-15 balls (depending on your size preference).
- Let it set in the fridge for 2 hours.
All ingredients can be found at Mr Vitamins. Simply click the links below to purchase.