- It is during the night that your skin metabolises and eliminates the day’s waste, that’s one of its many functions as the largest organ in your body
- The nighttime rhythm of the skin is one of a ‘breathing out’ so that toxins can be eliminated
- How do you know this is happening? Because skin disorders such as eczema, shingles, chicken pox or measles are much worse during the night. How often have you woken up in the morning to be greeted by a pimple?
- There are no environmental factors that you need to protect your skin from while you’re asleep, so letting it breathe freely is key to a good complexion
- Sleeping isn’t ageing. In fact quite the reverse. If you recall how energised you feel after a good night’s sleep then that’s how you skin will look and feel too!
- A night cream – which is usually a heavy, often greasy, clogging substance, impedes your skin’s normal nighttime processes
Introducing Dr. Hauschka - and a FREE Skin Care SessionDr. Hauschka has been devoted to creating skin care formulations from Nature, even when it wasn’t so fashionable. Their efficacy is based on their unique skin care philosophy, unique rhythmic processes and the highest quality natural ingredients with a preference for biodynamic, organic or responsibly wild harvested sources. The result: healthy, balanced, strengthened and radiant skin!
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Authentic natural and organic skin care and makeup, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone, phthalates and PEGs
- Products are not tested on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter (biodynamic) cultivation, and are recovered under fair conditions
- Dr. Hauschka has its own Biodynamic Medicinal Plant Gardens and they have instigated, sometimes financed, worldwide Cultivation Partnerships for longevity and continuity of the highest quality raw ingredients supply, inclusive of socially responsible and fair price practices