Spice up your Christmas with these great Christmas Spiced Nuts. Guaranteed not to last (too yummy!) but a must with any Christmas drink.
Christmas Spiced Nuts - Mr Vitamins Style
- 500 gms Unsalted mixed nuts including cashews (brazils, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecans, almonds)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Rosemary coarsely chopped from 2 x 8cm sprigs
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper or Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp Himalayan or Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter melted or Coconut Butter melted
- 2 tsp Coconut Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Toss the nuts in a large bowl to combine and spread them out on a baking sheet. Toast in the oven till they become light golden-brown, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine the rosemary, cayenne, coconut sugar, salt and melted butter.
- Thoroughly toss the toasted nuts in the spiced butter and serve warm.
- Bet you can’t stop eating these – just yummy!!