Here are our top tips for Pain Relief
- Be flexible.Pain and inflammation can get in the way of doing the things you love to do. Don’t give up! Pain calls for a flexible relationship between your body and the activities that are import to you. Be creative and continue to foster a relationship with activities that make you happy.
- Consider a natural anti-inflammatory. You can receive anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain relieving) affects from Chinese herbs such as Boswellia (Boswellia serrata), Large-leaf Gentian (Gentiana macrophylla ) and Hairy Angelica (Angelica pubescens). Look for a formula that provides the benefits of ‘synergy’, where a group of herbs work together in a formula.
- Tight muscles and pain can go hand in hand.Supplementing with magnesium can help relieve tight muscle tissue which can be associated with painful areas in your body. Magnesium also helps relieve nervous tension, which can accumulate from the associated stress of living with pain.
- Period pain? Chinese herbs that help balance the menstrual cycle can assist in relieving the symptoms of menstrual pain. Consider Fusion Health Women’s Balance to ease cramps and period pain
- Arthritic joints need more than pain relief. Give your joints the support they need to repair. Fusion Health Glucosamine Advanced provides glucosamine, chondroitin and conditioning nutrients to help regenerate joint cartilage, important to help get you moving again.