Chai Chia Pudding
- 6 tbsps Chia seeds
- 2 cups of milk – choose your favourite (although chocolate almond milk is nice)
- 30 mLs Herbs of Gold CULTURE Chai
- 2 tbsps raw cacao nibs
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir well.
- Place in the refrigerator to set (chia seed mixture will start to swell and absorb the liquids in around 10-20 minutes).
- Serve once set.
- * Serving tip: Spoon some pudding into individual serving bowls and serve with coconut yoghurt, granola and fresh raspberries