The best Fish Oil offers a good amount of Omega 3 (EPA and DHA)You should know that Omega 3 promotes the following:
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Brain health & development
- Cardiovascular health
- Cholesterol balance
- Eye health
- Foetal development
- Joint health & improved mobility
- Lower triglyceride levels
- Skin health
The best Fish Oil is free of allergens and heavy metals
Another important difference among fish oils is their ingredients. It is not uncommon for supplements like fish oil to contain potential allergens such as soy, gluten, wheat, or dairy. Some artificial colours or sweeteners may also be used which may not fit into some individuals’ dietary restrictions. Your best fish oil supplements are produced by fishing and manufacturing practices that avoid heavy metal contamination. Thus, it is best to look for fish oil supplements that guarantee consumers a pure or at least heavy metal-free product.
Mr Vitamins recommends
True strengh 3x EPA & DHA. Odourless fish oil. No fishy reflux, mercury tested. Natural lemon & orange flavours. Sustainably sourced.
A Picture Of Health Triple Strength Omega 3 Concentrate provides concentrated omega 3 fatty acids that supports and maintains heart health and healthy cholesterol.
A Picture Of Health Triple Strength Omega 3 Concentrate
- Is sustainably sourced, clean and concentrated
- Maintains healthy cardiovascular system function
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Relieves mild joint pain
- Supports eye and heart health
- Supports cognitive and mental function