Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Vitamin K 8 products
Vitamin K refers to a group of fat-soluble vitamins that play a role in blood clotting, bone metabolism, and regulating blood calcium levels.
The body needs Vitamin K to produce prothrombin, a protein and clotting factor that is important in blood clotting and bone metabolism. Deficiency is rare, but, in severe cases, it can increase clotting time, leading to haemorrhage and excessive bleeding.
Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) is obtained from leafy greens and some other vegetables and Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is largely obtained from meats, cheeses, and eggs, fermented foods and synthesized by bacteria.
Benefits of taking a Vitamin K supplement
- Bone health
Increased blood levels of Vitamin K have been linked with improved memory in older adults. In one study, healthy individuals over the age of 70 years with the highest blood levels of Vitamin K1 had the highest verbal episodic memory performance.
- Cardiovascular health
Vitamin K may help keep blood pressure lower by preventing the build-up of minerals in the arteries. This enables the heart to pump blood freely through the body. Adequate intake of Vitamin K has also been shown to lower the risk of stroke.
People who use blood-thinning medications, such as warfarin, or Coumadin, should not start consuming additional Vitamin K without first asking a doctor.
- 20%OFF RRPCaruso's Natural HealthCaruso's Vitamin K2 One-A-Day 60CRRP $24.95 $19.95
You Will Earn 20 points
- 20%OFF RRPCaruso's Natural HealthCaruso's Vitamin K2+D3 One A Day 60CRRP $39.95 $31.95
You Will Earn 32 points
- 32%OFF RRPHerbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 90TRRP $40.95 $27.95
You Will Earn 28 points
- 24%OFF RRPBlackmoresBlackmores Vitamin K2 Melt 180mcg 30TRRP $24.99 $18.95
You Will Earn 19 points
- 36%OFF RRPHerbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 180TRRP $69.95 $44.95
You Will Earn 45 points