Goji berry (Lycium barbarum) also known as wolfberry, has been harvested from the matrimony vine and has been used for over two centuries in Chinese medicine to fight disease and promote overall health and well-being. In ancient Chinese medicine texts, goji berries have been said to have been able to help restore lost body liquids, calm the soul, rejuvenate the skin, repair muscles and tendons, and provide protection from illnesses.
Today, many people use goji berries for increased vitality, to treat eye, liver, and kidney ailments. These brightly red coloured festive berries have a sweet, slightly-sour taste and often come in dried form, like raisins or as goji berry juice. Organic goji berries nutrition profile is super concentrated They contain super high levels of Vitamin C, Vitamin A and over 21 trace minerals including calcium, magnesium, selenium, iron, zinc, B1, fibre and all essential amino acids. Goji berries are one of the only fruits to contain all the essential amino acids. With a very high ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) score, goji berry’s antioxidant action and health benefits are off the charts!
Traditionally Goji berries are dried or cooked before consumption, however goji berries are now available as dried goji berries, goji berry powder, goji berry tea blends and are commonly added to health bars, muesli, yogurt and can be eaten as a snack straight from the pack.
Where to buy goji berries? Mr Vitamins stocks a wide range of goji berry products.
Items 1-12 of 14
- Power Super Foods Organic Goji Berries 125GAU $9.44With this product, you earn 10 loyalty points.
- Loving Earth Goji, Chia & Spirulina Luvju 45GAU $3.95 As low as AU $3.32With this product, you earn 4 loyalty points.
- Chiatrition Goji Berries 500GAU $22.87With this product, you earn 23 loyalty points.The goji berry, also called the wolfberry, is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a shrub that's native to China. In Asia, goji berries have been eaten for generations in the hope of living longer. Over time, people have used goji berries to try to treat many common health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, fever, and age-related eye problems. Goji berries are eaten raw, cooked, or dried (like raisins) and are used in herbal teas, juices, wines, and medicines. View details
- Chiatrition Goji Berries 250GAU $13.39With this product, you earn 14 loyalty points.The goji berry, also called the wolfberry, is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a shrub that's native to China. In Asia, goji berries have been eaten for generations in the hope of living longer. Over time, people have used goji berries to try to treat many common health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, fever, and age-related eye problems. Goji berries are eaten raw, cooked, or dried (like raisins) and are used in herbal teas, juices, wines, and medicines. View details
- Eden Healthfoods High Octane 150GAU $31.56With this product, you earn 32 loyalty points.Eden Healthfoods High Octane 150G is a powerful and all natural intra-workout intensifier, using organic and wildcrafted whole herbs and superfoods, renowned for greater muscle endurance. It provides an unrelenting natural energy surge (without any caffeine) to enhance focus and strength for longer, more powerful deeper workouts. Containing Tribulis and Sarsaparilla for pure bodybuilding power, four types of ginseng to fight fatigue and coconut water powder to hydrate and deliver vital nutrients to your muscles during your workout. It does NOT contain any caffeine or artificial stimulants, and NO sugar or artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives. View details
- Eden Healthfoods Wild C 150GAU $34.95 As low as AU $33.00With this product, you earn 35 loyalty points.Wild foods are naturally higher in nutrient content than farmed hybrids due to the conditions in which they grow. Eden Healthfoods Wild C is a truly natural and bioavailable, non-toxic vitamin C complex derived from a combination of certified organic wild berries and greens with naturally occurring high vitamin C content. It does NOT contain isolated vitamin C as this has shown not to be the most effect way to utilise vitamin C. Wild C contains vitamin C naturally occurring in it's WHOLE state, with its necessary co-factors like bioflavonoids, and other vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. It's non-toxic, even in large doses and does not cause nutrient imbalances. View details
- SuperFeast Beauty Blend 65GAU $27.61With this product, you earn 28 loyalty points.SuperFeast Beauty Blend 65G Beauty Blend is a combination of tonic herbs that have been used by Taoists for millennia to cultivate inner radiance and beauty. The ancient herbs knows collectively as the three sisters, goji, schizandra, and logan, are time-tested to make the body shine. View details
- Power Super Foods SUPERBLAST: Antioxidant 100GAU $19.71 As low as AU $19.65With this product, you earn 20 loyalty points.
- Morlife Goji Berries 250GAU $14.18With this product, you earn 15 loyalty points.Goji berries provide a natural approach to wellness. They are easy to eat and are especially good for those who want to maintain a youthful energetic lifestyle. Morlife Goji berries have a high antioxidant activity, as measured by an ORAC test. The ORAC value of Morlife Goji berries show that they contain very high levels of antioxidants compared to other fresh berries. View details