- Product Overview
Vegan Vitamin D Liquid Spray provides a therapeutic dose of Vitamin D3 which is critical for the normal development of bone and teeth.
Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficiency in calcium can lead to osteoporosis later in life. Southernature's plant based formula brings you the best form of Vitamin D from organic, non-GMO algae (lichen).
- Supports healthy immune function
- Helps protect from free radicals
- Aids in maintaining healthy skin
- Maintains general wellbeing
- Beneficial for pregnant and lactating women, also those who are not exposed to much sunlight
- Spray bottle for easy carry and intake
- Vegan and Vegetarian friendly
- Organic, non-GMO plant source
- Adults, take 2 sprays daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Each bottle contains 270 sprays, which will last 135 days at a dose of 1000IU per day.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Shake well before use.
- Each 2 sprays (360μl) contain:
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D 1000IU)25μg
Cholecalciferol is a form of Vitamin D, also called Vitamin D3, which can help calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Vitamin D also supports the health and function of the immune system. Vitamin D is mainly produced in our skin by a reaction that requires sunlight. People who limit their exposure to sunlight may have an increased need for vitamin D supplementation. Vitamin D helps to support and maintain bone mineral density, playing a role in the calcium balance in the body. Vitamin D also promotes calcium absorption in the gut and maintains adequate serum calcium and phosphate concentrations to enable normal mineralization of bone.
- Non-active ingredients include vegetable oil, coconut oil, stevia extract (natural sweeter) and natural pineapple flavour
50 ml spray bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: