Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Royal Jelly 6 products
Food fit for a Queen. Royal Jelly is super concentrated nutrition, rich in amino acids, vitamins, enzymes and fatty acids. It has been touted as “the elixir of life, source of youth, vitality and longevity.
Royal Jelly is a natural, nutrient-rich food provided to young bees and the Queen Bee of the hive. The queen eats nothing but this perfect food throughout her adult life. The queen bee has the strongest immunity and lifespan of all the bees in the hive living for five to seven years, while her worker bees which only eat honey and pollen, live no longer than 45 days.
Royal Jelly contains an extraordinarily high concentration of vitamins B5, B6, and amino acids and is believed to be a rejuvenating substance that promotes tissue growth, muscle and cell regeneration. Royal Jelly has been used in traditional medicine as a natural energy supplement with potential long-term benefits for improving energy, stamina and endurance.
Where to buy Royal Jelly? Mr Vitamins sells both Fresh Royal Jelly and Royal Jelly capsules. A quality Royal Jelly supplement will state the fatty acid 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA) component per dose.
- 38%OFF RRPSpring LeafSpring Leaf Premium Royal Jelly 1000mg 2.2% HDA 365CRRP $128.00 $79.95Out of stock
- 25%OFF RRPNature's GoodnessNature's Goodness Royal Jelly 1000MG 30CRRP $15.95 $11.95
- 25%OFF RRPNature's GoodnessNature's Goodness Royal Jelly 1000MG 100CRRP $43.95 $32.95
- 55%OFF RRPSpring LeafSpring Leaf Royal Jelly 1000mg 365CRRP $111.00 $49.95
- 54%OFF RRPNature ClinicNature Clinic Royal Jelly 1000mg 365CRRP $108.00 $49.95
- 36%OFF RRPNutralifeNutralife Royal Jelly High Strength 220CRRP $61.99 $39.95