© 2019. Mr Vitamins, Australia. All rights reserved
High strength zinc
Buffered vitamin C
Zinc Forte + C is a high strength zinc and vitamin C powder supported by essential cofactors including vitamin B6, beta-carotene and magnesium. Zinc Forte + C Powder is available in delicious, natural raspberry flavour.
Zinc is an essential trace element that plays important roles in growth and development, the immune response, neurological function, and reproduction. Zinc deficiency is common in adolescents, the elderly, vegetarians, pregnant and lactating women.
Zinc may assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections.
Zinc helps to provide relief from the symptoms of colds as well as reduce the severity of colds.
Zinc is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Zinc's role as an antioxidant is achieved through numerous mechanisms including protecting vitamin E from depletion, acting as an important structural component of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase and reducing free radical production.
Vitamin C is antioxidant by scavenging oxygen and nitrogen free radicals, regenerating antioxidant vitamin E and maintaining reduced glutathione.
Zinc Forte + C Powder help's to maintain healthy skin. Zinc is required for enzymes and proteins involved in skin renewal. Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen and connective tissue which are structural components of the skin. Zinc & C Powder may promote the healing of minor wounds such as cuts, scratches and abrasions.
Zinc may help maintain a normal healthy appetite. Zinc helps maintain normal taste sensation.
Zinc Forte + C Powder help's to assist in the maintenance of general well-being
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long period of time.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Only 2 left
Herbs Of Gold Zinc Forte + C 100G
Herbs Of Gold Zinc Forte + C 100G is a high strength zinc and vitamin C powder supported by essential cofactors including vitamin B6, beta-carotene and magnesium.
- Adults and children over 12 years - Take 3 level scoops (scoop provided) once daily, mixed into water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children 4-12 years - Give 1 level scoop once daily, mixed into water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 3g contains:
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)||30mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||1g|
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 826.2mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Pyridoxine (as hydrochloride) (vitamin B6)||4.98mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia rebaudiana.|
More from Herbs Of Gold
- Herbs Of Gold Garcinia 8300+ Complex 60THERBS OF GOLD$47.95$29.9538%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Macu-Guard With Bilberry 10000 60THERBS OF GOLD$58.95$38.9534%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Alpha Lipoic 300 60CHERBS OF GOLD$38.45$24.9535%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold L-Glutamine 750 120CHERBS OF GOLD$53.50$32.9538%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Olive Leaf 7500 60THERBS OF GOLD$40.95$29.9527%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Evening Primrose Oil 1000 400CHERBS OF GOLD$74.95$32.9556%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Slippery Elm 400mg 60CHERBS OF GOLD$27.50$16.9538%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Organic Iron MAX 30CHERBS OF GOLD$15.95$10.9531%OFF RRP
to 2000 AU $9.99
Delivered by 23 - 25 September
Click & Collect Availbale Free
25 loyalty points ( AU$ 0.25)