- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 100mg provides ubiquinol-10, the active form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), that is ready for use by the body without requiring conversion.
- Active form of CoQ10
- Highly bioavailable
- Healthy LDL cholesterol levels
- Ubiquinol is the active and bioavailable form of CoQ10; other forms of CoQ10 are converted to ubiquinol prior to utilisation by the body.
- Ubiquinol 100mg is produced naturally by fermentation.
- Ubiquinol plays a vital role in all energy-dependent processes and is essential for energy production. Coenzyme Q10 is found in every cell in the body.
- Ubiquinol is necessary for adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production in the cell mitochondria.
- Ubiquinol is an effective fat-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Ubiquinol 100mg prolongs the antioxidant activity of vitamin C and vitamin E by recycling and regenerating them back to their antioxidant form.
- Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain LDL cholesterol in healthy individuals.
- Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain healthy blood vessels by inhibiting the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain heart health, a healthy circulatory system and heart function.
- Physical exercise increases the body's demand for ubiquinol and Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain ubiquinol levels during exercise.
- Ubiquinol supports healthy ageing, in older adults, as it counteracts the effects of oxidative stress that occurs during the normal ageing process.
Adults – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
Ubiquinol-10 100mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: