- Product Overview
Magnesium Citrate 900 is an organic form of magnesium that is more bioavailable than other magnesium forms. High bioavailability ensures the body can absorb and utilise the magnesium effectively.
- Organic form of magnesium
- Highly bioavailable
- Energy production
- Magnesium citrate, as an organic form of magnesium, is highly soluble and bioavailable to the body when compared to other forms of magnesium.
- The high bioavailability of magnesium citrate ensures that the body is able to absorb and utilise the maximum amount of magnesium.
- Magnesium is important for cellular energy production. Both magnesium and citrate from magnesium citrate are involved in energy production with citrate forming part of the Kreb's cycle, producing energy for every cell in the body.
- Magnesium is involved in over 300 enzyme reactions in the body as every biological process requires magnesium.
- Magnesium may assist in the management of migraines by providing symptomatic relief of migraine headaches and reducing their frequency and severity.
- Low levels of magnesium are associated with increased risk of various cardiovascular diseases, therefore magnesium helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium is essential for metabolism of calcium and phosphorus and is an important structural component of bone, helping to maintain bone strength.
- Magnesium is required for glucose uptake into cells, helping to increase insulin sensitivity and regulation of normal blood glucose levels in healthy individuals.
- Exercise increases the body's requirement for magnesium. Magnesium is required for the conduction of nerve impulses and normal muscle contraction and therefore also helps in the prevention and relief of muscular cramps and spasms.
- Magnesium may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Magnesium Citrate 900 assists in the maintenance of general well-being and may be used for the prevention and treatment of a magnesium deficiency.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule, twice daily, with food.
For relief of migraines – Take 2 capsules, twice daily with food. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
(Each capsule contains)
Magnesium (as citrate) 145.8mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
60 vegetable capsules
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews