Herbs Of Gold Clear Skin 60T
Herbs Of Gold Clear Skin 60T combines herbs traditionally used for their skin healing properties with nutrients required for the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Relief of mild acne
- Skin repair and healing
- Maintains healthy skin
|Brand||Herbs Of Gold|
Adults - Take one tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
(Each tablet contains)
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Arctium lappa (Burdock) root||1.5g|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant||800mg|
|Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) root||600mg|
|Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower||500mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||12mg|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate)||1500IU|
|equiv. to 450mcg retinol equivalents|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut, or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives|
- Drink plenty of water.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.