- Product Overview
Clear Skin combines herbs traditionally used for their skin healing properties with nutrients required for the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Healthy, clear skin
- Relief of pimples
- Skin repair and healing
- Promotes healthy skin
- Herbs of Gold Clear Skin contains specific herbs such as Burdock, Yellow dock and Echinacea, traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of eczema, psoriasis, acne, minor skin conditions and for the management of minor skin conditions.
- Burdock is traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of eczema, psoriasis, boils, acne, mild skin eruptions and for the management of minor skin disorders due to its blood cleansing and purifying action.
- Yellow dock is traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders due to its purifying action and for the symptomatic relief of eczema, psoriasis, acne and minor skin conditions.
- Yellow dock is traditionally used for minor skin disorders associated with constipation / sluggish bowel.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of eczema and psoriasis and with Calendula, assists minor wound healing. Echinacea is traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders due to its blood cleansing and purifying action.
- Vitamin A and zinc act as antioxidants, protecting cells from free radical damage and oxidative stress and are important for the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
- Vitamins A and B6 help maintain the health and integrity of the skin and vitamin B6 is required for the healthy formation of collagen.
- Zinc is required for normal skin repair and wound healing, helping to maintain healthy skin. Zinc may assist in the relief of minor skin disorders such as mild acne and minor wound healing.
- Clear Skin assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing
Adults and children over 12 years - Take one tablet, twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
(Each tablet contains)
herbal extracts equiv. to dry Arctium lappa (Burdock) root 1.5g Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant 800mg Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) root 600mg Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower 500mg and nutrients Pyridoxine hydrochloride 25mg equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 12mg Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate) 1500IU equiv. to 450mcg retinol equivalents Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut, or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
- Drink plenty of water.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews