Herbs Of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 75T
Herbs Of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 75T may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency, which may present as fatigue.
Vitamin B12 may also help to:
- Maintain healthy blood
- Protect the health of capillaries
- Maintain peripheral blood circulation to the hands, legs and feet
- Protect the health of the immune system
- Metabolise carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Adults - Take 1 tablet, one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or allow tablet to dissolve in mouth.
Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||(1000mcg) 1mg|
|Does not contain added animal, corn, egg, milk or nut products, lactose gluten, yeast or artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.|