- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold Regu-Lax has been formulated with laxative and carminative herbs to help relieve constipation.
- Gentle herbal laxative
- Relief of constipation
- Relief of flatulence
- Herbs of Gold Regu-Lax assists in the treatment and symptomatic relief of constipation.
- Senna is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a stimulating laxative for the relief of constipation.
- Butternut is traditionally used as a gentle laxative for the relief of constipation.
- Dill is traditionally used as a carminative to help relieve flatulence, bloating and griping pain.
- Dill is traditionally used to aid digestion.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1-2 tablets daily, with food, in the evening, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
The correct dose is the smallest dose necessary to obtain a laxative effect Indications
Each tablet contains:
herbal extracts equiv.to dry Anethum graveolens (Dill) fruit 1g Juglans cinerea (Butternut) stem bark 650mg Senna alexandrina (Senna) leaf 300mg and Plantago ovata (Psyllium) seed husk powder 250mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
Drink plenty of water.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: