- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold Reflux Relief is specifically formulated with deglycrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) and traditionally used Ayurvedic Amla (Indian Gooseberry) for the relief of heartburn and reflux.
- Heartburn & reflux relief
- Indigestion relief
- Digestive tonic
- Herbs of Gold Reflux Relief has been specifically formulated for the relief of heartburn and reflux.
- Licorice root is traditionally used for the relief of indigestion, bloating, feeling of fullness, heartburn, reflux and digestive discomfort in the upper abdomen.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) helps soothe inflammation of the stomach and helps relieve heartburn, reflux, indigestion and digestive discomfort in the upper abdomen.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for the relief of heartburn, reflux, digestive acidity and as a rejuvenating digestive tonic to support healthy digestion.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) fruit flesh juice equiv. to fresh 8.25g Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root extract equiv. to dry 1.6g Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: