- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Quercetin Complex 60T
Quercetin contains natural anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory properties for the symptomatic relief of hayfever and seasonal upper respiratory tract allergies.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Quercetin Complex 60T
- Natural anti-histamine
- Seasonal respiratory allergies
- With vitamin C & bioflavonoids
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Quercetin Complex 60T
- Quercetin has natural anti-histamine properties.
- Quercetin Complex provides symptomatic relief of hayfever and seasonal upper respiratory tract allergies.
- Quercetin Complex provides anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine activity for the relief of hayfever and mild allergic symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes.
- Bioflavonoids help to increase the absorption and utilisation of vitamin C.
- Bioflavonoids refer to a group of (antioxidant) compounds and includes quercetin, rutin and hesperidin.
- Vitamin C and bioflavonoids such as quercetin, rutin and hesperidin are potent antioxidants.
- Quercetin Complex helps maintain capillary strength and health.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Quercetin Complex 60T
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, three times daily, with food.
Children 9-12 years - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Quercetin Complex 60T
Each tablet contains:
Quercetin 500mg Rutin 100mg Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg Hesperidin 25mg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Quercetin Complex 60T
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews