- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Muscle Resuscitation 300G
Herbs Of Gold Muscle Resuscitation 300G is a comprehensive bio-enhanced magnesium powder containing essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and nutrients required for the nutritional support of the musculoskeletal system.
- High dose Magnesium
- Relief of muscular cramps
- Cardiovascular health
Features of Herbs Of Gold Muscle Resuscitation 300G
- Muscle Resuscitation is a high-strength, bio-enhanced magnesium powder formula with other vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Muscle Resuscitation comes in a delicious tropical fruit flavour that dissolves easily in water or juice.
- Magnesium, B vitamins, carnitine and glutamine support energy production and healthy energy levels.
- Magnesium and B vitamins help to metabolise carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle function and muscle contraction.
- Glutamine supports and maintains muscle health after exercise by maintaining glutamine muscle levels after exercise.
- Exercise increases the body's requirements for magnesium and magnesium may assist in maintaining exercise capacity and performance.
- Requirements for magnesium, glutamine, B1, B2, chromium and zinc may be increased in athletes and active individuals.
- Magnesium helps maintain a healthy heart, heart muscle function and cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium helps maintain normal healthy heart rhythm in healthy individuals.
- Magnesium helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium may help reduce the frequency of mild migraines.
- Muscle Resuscitation supports healthy nervous system function with magnesium and B vitamins.
- Muscle Resuscitation is beneficial during times of stress.
- Magnesium supports a healthy stress response and stress adaptation.
- Magnesium and B vitamins support the body during periods of physical and mental stress.
- Muscle Resuscitation helps relieve fluid retention and swelling associated with pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Glutamine supports healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Chromium, magnesium and zinc support healthy sugar metabolism.
- Muscle Resuscitation contains antioxidant nutrients, selenium, zinc and vitamin C, to protect the body from oxidative damage for the maintenance of good health.
- Muscle Resuscitation supports healthy immune system function with vitamin C, zinc and selenium.
- Muscle Resuscitation may assist in the prevention of a magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Muscle Resuscitation assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Muscle Resuscitation 300G
- Convenient one-a-day dose
- Natural Tropical flavoured powdered supplement
- Athletes and active individuals
- Premenstrual syndrome or painful periods
- Muscle cramps, aches, pains, spasms
- Maintaining healthy blood glucose metabolism
- General tiredness or fatigue
- Migraines and headaches
- Nervous tension, stress, mild anxiety
- Daily antioxidant supplementation
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Muscle Resuscitation 300G
Adults - Mix 6g (1 level scoop) into 200mL of water or juice, once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Scoop included. Consume within 6 months of opening.
- Muscle Resuscitation dissolves easily and can be added to a drink bottle for use before, during and after heavy exercise or training.
- Muscle Resuscitation can be taken on an empty stomach or before retiring.
- This is particularly beneficial for relieving night-time muscular aches, cramps and spasms.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Muscle Resuscitation 300G
Each 6g serve contains:
Magnesium (as glycinate dihydrate) 250mg Magnesium (as citrate) 70mg TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 320mg Glutamine 500mg Taurine 500mg Levocarnitine (Carnitine) 25mg Thiamine hydrochloride (B1) 25mg Riboflavin (B2) 5mg Nicotinamide 20mg Calcium pantothenate 30mg equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5) 27.6mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 30mg equiv. Pyridoxine (B6) 24.6mg Folic acid 150mcg Cyanocobalamin (B12) 200mcg Ascorbic acid (C) 130mg Chromium (as picolinate) 50mcg Potassium (as citrate) 50mg Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 25mcg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg Naturally sweetened with Stevia. Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Muscle Resuscitation 300G
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
300 gram oral powder, plastic jar
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews