Herbs Of Gold Muscle Resuscitation 300G
Herbs Of Gold Muscle Resuscitation 300G is a comprehensive bio-enhanced magnesium powder containing essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and nutrients required for the nutritional support of the musculoskeletal system.
- High dose Magnesium
- Relief of muscular cramps
- Cardiovascular health
- Muscle Resuscitation is a high-strength, bio-enhanced magnesium powder formula with other vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Muscle Resuscitation comes in a delicious tropical fruit flavour that dissolves easily in water or juice.
- Magnesium, B vitamins, carnitine and glutamine support energy production and healthy energy levels.
- Magnesium and B vitamins help to metabolise carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle function and muscle contraction.
- Glutamine supports and maintains muscle health after exercise by maintaining glutamine muscle levels after exercise.
- Exercise increases the body's requirements for magnesium and magnesium may assist in maintaining exercise capacity and performance.
- Requirements for magnesium, glutamine, B1, B2, chromium and zinc may be increased in athletes and active individuals.
- Magnesium helps maintain a healthy heart, heart muscle function and cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium helps maintain normal healthy heart rhythm in healthy individuals.
- Magnesium helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium may help reduce the frequency of mild migraines.
- Muscle Resuscitation supports healthy nervous system function with magnesium and B vitamins.
- Muscle Resuscitation is beneficial during times of stress.
- Magnesium supports a healthy stress response and stress adaptation.
- Magnesium and B vitamins support the body during periods of physical and mental stress.
- Muscle Resuscitation helps relieve fluid retention and swelling associated with pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Glutamine supports healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Chromium, magnesium and zinc support healthy sugar metabolism.
- Muscle Resuscitation contains antioxidant nutrients, selenium, zinc and vitamin C, to protect the body from oxidative damage for the maintenance of good health.
- Muscle Resuscitation supports healthy immune system function with vitamin C, zinc and selenium.
- Muscle Resuscitation may assist in the prevention of a magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Muscle Resuscitation assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
|Brands||Herbs Of Gold|
- Convenient one-a-day dose
- Natural Tropical flavoured powdered supplement
- Athletes and active individuals
- Premenstrual syndrome or painful periods
- Muscle cramps, aches, pains, spasms
- Maintaining healthy blood glucose metabolism
- General tiredness or fatigue
- Migraines and headaches
- Nervous tension, stress, mild anxiety
- Daily antioxidant supplementation
Adults - Mix 6g (1 level scoop) into 200mL of water or juice, once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Scoop included. Consume within 6 months of opening.
- Muscle Resuscitation dissolves easily and can be added to a drink bottle for use before, during and after heavy exercise or training.
- Muscle Resuscitation can be taken on an empty stomach or before retiring.
- This is particularly beneficial for relieving night-time muscular aches, cramps and spasms.
Each 6g serve contains:
|Magnesium (as glycinate dihydrate)||250mg|
|Magnesium (as citrate)||70mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 320mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (B1)||25mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5) 27.6mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (B6) 24.6mg|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||130mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||50mcg|
|Potassium (as citrate)||50mg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia.|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.|
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
- Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200CHERBS OF GOLDAU$61.95AU$47.9523%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Extra Strength St John's Wort 3600 60THERBS OF GOLDAU$61.95AU$47.9523%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Ultra Zinc + 60CHERBS OF GOLDAU$61.95AU$47.9523%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Spirulina Organic 1000mg 100THERBS OF GOLDAU$61.95AU$47.9523%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Spirulina Organic 1000mg 300THERBS OF GOLDAU$61.95AU$47.9523%OFF RRP