- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Magnesium Forte 120T
Herbs Of Gold Magnesium Forte 120T is a high strength magnesium supplement provided in organic forms, to assist in the prevention of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Magnesium Forte 120T
- High strength
- Organic forms of magnesium
- Relief of muscular cramps
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Magnesium Forte 120T
- Assists in the prevention and management of dietary magnesium deficiency.
- Magnesium helps to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Magnesium helps maintain a healthy heart by supporting healthy heart muscle function and rhythm in healthy individuals.
- Magnesium helps to maintain healthy blood vessels.
- Magnesium maintains normal muscle contraction and relaxation. It can be used for the relief of muscle cramps or spams associated with magnesium deficiency. Magnesium may also assist in the relief of menstrual cramps.
- Magnesium is required for energy production and is important in maintaining energy levels.
- Exercise increases the body's requirements for magnesium. Using magnesium during exercise can help maintain exercise performance.
- Magnesium helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium helps the body metabolise carbohydrates, proteins and fats. It’s helpful in maintaining healthy blood glucose levels in healthy individuals.
- Magnesium assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Magnesium Forte 120T
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet daily, with food.
For relief of menstrual cramps - Take 1 tablet, three times daily, with food.
Or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Take only directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Magnesium Forte 120T
(Each tablet contains）
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 150mg Magnesium (as citrate) 50mg Magnesium (as glycinate) 15mg Magnesium (as orotate dihydrate) 5mg TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 220mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Magnesium Forte 120T
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews