- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Liver Care 60T
Herbs Of Gold Liver Care 60T is formulated to help maintain healthy digestion. It features traditional herbs to support liver and gallbladder function, plus nutrients to assist fat metabolism.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Liver Care 60T
- Liver support
- Relief of digestive disturbances
- Assists fat metabolism
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Liver Care 60T
- Liver Care is a herbal and nutritional liver tonic designed to support the liver and help maintain healthy digestive function.
- Traditionally St. Mary's thistle has a long history of use in supporting liver and gallbladder health, while also supporting liver function.
- Both Dandelion root and St. Mary’s thistle may help to relieve the symptoms of digestive disturbances such as bloating, flatulence and the feeling of fullness.
- Dandelion root has traditionally been used as a liver tonic, to aid digestion and to stimulate temporary loss of appetite.
- Schisandra is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a liver tonic.
- Curcumin supports gallbladder function, production and flow of bile from the gallbladder.
- Taurine helps with digestion of dietary fats.
- The nutrients choline and inositol are required for metabolism of fats in the liver.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Liver Care 60T
Adults - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Liver Care 60T
(Each tablet contains)
herbal extracts equiv. to dry Silybum marianum (St. Mary's thistle) fruit 3.5g stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 40mg Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root 1.5g Schizandra chinensis (Schizandra) fruit 750mg Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) root 500mg and Curcumin 50mg and nutrients Taurine 100mg Choline bitartrate 75mg Inositol 50mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Liver Care 60T
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews