- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Gout Relief 60C
Herbs Of Gold Gout Relief 60C is a specialised formula of herbs and nutrients to assist in the relief of the symptoms of gout and to help maintain healthy uric acid levels.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Gout Relief 60C
- Relieves symptoms of gout
- Maintains healthy uric acid levels
- Contains Sour cherry & Celery
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Gout Relief 60C
- Gout Relief contains herbs traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of gout, including joint pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Cherries and Celery seed are traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of gout.
- Gout Relief may reduce the occurrence of gout attacks.
- Vitamin C helps maintain healthy uric acid levels. Higher vitamin C intake is associated with lower blood uric acid levels.
- Potassium helps maintain healthy uric acid levels. Higher blood potassium levels are associated with lower blood uric acid levels.
- Citrate, from potassium and magnesium citrate, has an alkalising effect that helps maintain healthy uric acid levels.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Gout Relief 60C
- Maintenance dose: Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food.
- Acute gout relief: Take 2 capsules, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Gout Relief 60C
(Each capsule contains)
herbal extract equiv. to fresh Prunus cerasus (Sour cherry) fruit 6g and herbal extracts equiv. to dry Apium graveolens (Celery) seed 1.5g Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) leaf 375mg and nutrients Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 25mg Potassium (as citrate) 18.1mg Magnesium (as citrate) 8.1mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Gout Relief 60C
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamins supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews