- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold GlucoPlex 60C
Herbs Of Gold GlucoPlex 60C is a comprehensive blend of the herbs Gymnema, Cinnamon and Fenugreek plus nutrients necessary for carbohydrate, sugar, fat and protein metabolism.
Features of Herbs Of Gold GlucoPlex 60C
- With Gymnema & Cinnamon
- Chromium for sugar metabolism
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold GlucoPlex 60C
- A herbal and nutritional complex specifically formulated to assist glucose metabolism and help maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
- Contains nutrients that are required to metabolise dietary carbohydrates, fats, proteins and sugar.
- Contains nutrients that assist in the uptake of glucose into cells.
- Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that combats the effects of oxidative stress.
- Chromium and vitamin B3 are components of Glucose Tolerance Factor, the biologically active form of chromium, that is involved in glucose metabolism.
- Chromium requirements are increased when consuming a diet high in sugar.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold GlucoPlex 60C
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold GlucoPlex 60C
(Each capsule contains)
herbal extracts equiv. to dry Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) leaf 2g stand. to contain gymnemic acids 25mg Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) stem bark 1g Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seed 500mg and nutrients R,S-alpha Lipoic acid 200mg Nicotinamide 35mg Chromium (as Chromic chloride) 50mcg Chromium (as picolinate) 16.6mcg TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM 66.6mcg Cholecalciferol 8.33mcg equiv. vitamin D3 333IU Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold GlucoPlex 60C
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews