- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Anxiety Ease 60T
Herbs Of Gold Anxiety Ease 60T contains KSM-66® Ashwagandha, an award winning Withania extract, voted "Best Botanical Ingredient 2013" at Natural Products Expo West, USA. KSM-66® contains a high percentage of the therapeutic actives, withanolides.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Anxiety Ease 60T
- Anxiety Ease may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of mild anxiety.
- Anxiety Ease helps to reduce and relieve the effects of mild anxiety, nervous tension and stress.
- Anxiety Ease may be beneficial during times of stress.
- KSM-66® was voted “Best Botanical Ingredient 2013” at Natural Products Expo West, USA.
- KSM-66® is a unique, full spectrum extract of Withania standardised to >5% withanolides, the highest amount in the world (as at August 2013).
- KSM-66® utilises unique processing technology without using alcohol or any synthetic solvents based on the principle of ‘Green’ chemistry.
- Withania is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help the body adapt to stress and helps to relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Withania has adaptogenic properties, helping to support adrenal function during periods of stress and helping the body to adapt during times of physical and mental stress.
- Lavender helps relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety.
*2012 Chandrasekhar, Indian J Psychol Med 34(3):255-62
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Anxiety Ease 60T
- Relieves mild anxiety
- Relieves nervous tension
- Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Anxiety Ease 60T
Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Anxiety Ease 60T
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root (KSM-66®) 3.75g
stand. to contain withanolides 15mg
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower 400mg
Does not contain added egg, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Anxiety Ease 60T
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains lactose.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews