- Product Overview
Helps regulate the menstrual cycle and relieve menstrual symptoms such as period pain, mood swings, bloating, sugar cravings and heavy bleeding.
Fusion Health Women's Balance contains Chinese herbs traditionally used to regulate the menstrual cycle and promote normal menstruation. It also nourishes and invigorates the blood to support normal hair follicle function.
Women's Balance specifically addresses a range of premenstrual symptoms including mild anxiety, irritability, mood swings, headaches, migraines, fatigue, breast tenderness, fluid retention, bloating, cramps, mild dizziness, sweet cravings, ovulation and period pain, and heavy, prolonged or irregular menstruation.
Women's Balance traditionally assists in the relief of migraine headaches in women and men and may assist in the management of alopecia.
Women's Balance regulates the menstrual cycle and optimises female reproductive health to assist in the management of:
Premenstrual symptoms including mood swings, mild anxiety, headaches, fluid retention, cramps, breast tenderness and cravings
Alopecia (hair loss) in women & men
Women's Balance contains traditional Chinese herbs that regulates the menstrual cycle and supports women's reproductive health. May also assist in the management of premenstrual symptoms or premenstrual syndrome (PMS) including mild anxiety, irritability, tension, mood swings, headaches, migraines, fatigue, breast pain or tenderness, fluid retention, bloating, cramps, mild dizziness and sweet cravings, ovulation pain, dysmenorrhoea (period pain and cramps) and dysfunctional bleeding (heavy, prolonged or irregular menstruation). It is suitable for women of all ages throughout their menstrual life including teenage girls requiring a gentle influence to establish a balanced menstrual cycle.
Women's Balance assists in the management of alopecia (hair loss) and in the relief of migraine headaches in both women and men. In Chinese energetic terms, Women's Balance regulates the flow of Liver Qi (which leads Blood) to relieve Qi constraint associated with emotional flux, PMS, and muscular spasms and cramps.
- Take 1 - 2 tablets once daily
- Menstruation & Pain: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily
- Alopecia (hair loss): Take 1-2 tablets twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
- May be taken with Fusion Health Vitex to enhance the therapeutic effects of Womens Balance
- For additional support in managing heavy periods use Fusion Health Tienchi Ginseng 1 - 2 tablets two or three tablets daily while menstruating
- Take 2 hours away from conventional medication including the oral contraceptive pill
- Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Paeonia lactiflora (Peony) root 750mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa root 500mg
- Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 425mg
- Cyperus rotundus rhizome 400mg
- Ligusticum wallichii root 350mg
- Bupleurum falcatum root 350mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root & stolon 300mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 125mg
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Provides symptomatic relief from the physical and emotional symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), including fatigue, breast tenderness, abdominal cramping, fluid retention, bloating, headaches, mild anxiety, irritability, tension, mood swings and cravings for sweets.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines and help relieve their symptoms.
- Women’s Balance tablets also aid in the management of alopecia (hair loss), especially when taken with our Hair Tonic and Hair, Skin & Nails formulas.
- Dosage (as per label):
Take 1-2 tablets once daily.
Menstruation & pain: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
Alopecia (hair loss): Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Paeonia lactiflora (White Peony) root 750mg Rehmannia glutinosa root 500mg Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 425mg Cyperus rotundus rhizome 400mg Ligusticum wallichii root 350mg Bupleurum falcatum root 350mg Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root & stolen 300mg Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 125mg
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Traditional Chinese herbalists regard the physiological changes that occur in a woman’s body each month as being governed by the functioning of the Kidney organ-meridian system (which encompasses the reproductive system as well as the kidneys themselves) and the healthy circulation of Blood and Qi (life force) throughout the body.
According to this philosophy, women become predisposed to menstrual irregularities, premenstrual symptoms, period pain and/or heavy menstrual blood loss when the flow of Blood or Qi is disrupted, each woman experiences different symptoms according to the specific nature of the imbalances affecting her.
For example, many women who experience emotional symptoms such as mood swings or irritability, or physical symptoms such as breast tenderness are affected by Liver Qi stagnation. This type of imbalance commonly results from leading a sedentary or stressful lifestyle, having a poor diet, or experiencing extreme emotions (such as anger, frustration or mild anxiety). It causes the accumulation of Blood in the abdominal region and uterus, and may result in period pain and feelings of pelvic congestion, amongst other symptoms.
Other women may be affected by a deficiency of Kidney Yin and/or Spleen energy (perhaps due to overwork, stress or a poor diet), and consequently may experience symptoms such as fluid retention, bloating and lower back pain.
Fusion® Women’s Balance tablets contain a synergistic blend of herbs carefully combined to restore balance to the menstrual cycle. It includes Peony and Dong Quai, traditionally used to regulate menstruation and relieve congested Blood and constrained Qi, Bupleurum and Cyperus to disperse Liver Qi, and Rehmannia to nourish the Yin.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews