Fusion Health Men's Balance 60C
Specially formulated to support men’s health, relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH) and help maintain the health of the male reproductive system.
Fusion® Men’s Balance has been specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to support men’s health at all stages of adulthood. It promotes healthy sperm production and motility, enhances libido and virility, aids the management of medically diagnosed BPH, and helps relieve androgen deficiency in ageing males (also known as andropause or male menopause), which usually begins in the late 40s or early 50s.
- Aids the management of medically diagnosed BPH (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia) and provides relief from its symptoms, including increased urinary frequency, night-time urination (nocturia), and urinary urgency, weakness of the urinary stream, difficulty starting urination (hesitancy), dribbling after urination and incomplete emptying of the bladder.
- Supports sperm production and the normal functioning and motility of sperm in healthy men.
- May help maintain healthy levels of testosterone and other male hormones and aid the management of androgen deficiency (also known as andropause or ‘male menopause’) associated with normal ageing. Symptoms of androgen deficiency may include decreased virility, low libido, muscular weakness, joint pain, stress and poor memory.
- May help to address hair loss (male and female pattern baldness).
- Also supports healthy cognitive, cardiovascular, liver and immune system function.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 2 capsules once or twice daily.
BPH: Take 2 capsules twice daily.
Maintenance: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily.
An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto)
equiv. to standardised fatty acids 81mg
|Curcuma zedoaria (White Turmeric)||rhizome||880mg|
|Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed)||leaf||850mg|
|Scrophularia ningpoensis (Black Figwort)||root||400mg|
|Cullen corylifolium (Psoralea)||fruit||350mg|
|Plus Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin)||seed oil||450mg|
equiv. to zinc 12.5mg
equiv. to selenium 25mcg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
- Fusion Health Pain & Inflammation 60TFUSION HEALTHAU$51.95AU$31.9538%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30TFUSION HEALTHAU$51.95AU$31.9538%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 60TFUSION HEALTHAU$51.95AU$31.9538%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu 60TFUSION HEALTHAU$51.95AU$31.9538%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu 100MLFUSION HEALTHAU$51.95AU$31.9538%OFF RRP