Fusion Health Hair Tonic With Phytofol 120C
Combines Phytofol® with other ingredients traditionally used to promote healthy hair growth. May aid in the management of alopecia (hair loss) and general thinning of the hair.
- Fusion® Health Hair Tonic contains herbs such as Dong quai, Peony and Rehmannia, which have traditionally been used to support, nourish and invigorate these systems, revitalising the scalp and hair follicles, and promoting healthy hair growth.
- Contains herbs traditionally used to address poor or declining hair condition (including hair thinning, premature greying, split ends, and dull, weak or brittle hair) and to help restore hair strength, volume (thickness), shine and colour
- Suitable for men, women and children over the age of 2 years
Fusion 头发滋养胶囊 120粒
- May aid in the management of alopecia (hair loss) and general thinning of the hair
- Visible results are possible within 2-4 months, but may vary depending on the original degree of hair loss, condition of the hair, and/or underlying cause of hair loss
- In addition, our exclusive, proprietary ingredient Phytofol®, a standardised extract of the Chinese herb Fallopia multiflora, helps regenerate and revitalise resting hair follicles to increase the number of hairs in the growth phase of the hair growth cycle. It may also help lower levels of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT; excessive quantities of which can lead to male and female pattern baldness by causing the hair follicles to shrivel or atrophy) and increase hair follicle pigment (melanin) to promote normal hair colour and help inhibit premature greying.
- Take 2 capsules once or twice daily
- Child (6-12yrs): Take 1 capsule once or twice daily
- Maintenance: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Fallopia multiflora (Phytofol®||root||1g (1000mg)|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai)||root||425mg|
|Cullen corylifolium (Psoralea)||fruit||425mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice)||root & stolon||175mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.