- Product Overview
- Relieves joint pain, stiffness and other arthritis symptoms
Synergistic combination of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM, boosted with pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory Chinese herbs.
- Helps reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, including joint pain, inflammation, tenderness and stiffness.
- Improves joint mobility and increases joint lubrication.
- May help to protect and regenerate cartilage and slow down the progressive degeneration that often affects it with age.
- Strengthens and repairs tendons.
- Improves the integrity of connective tissue to help repair and maintain joint function.
- Helps maintain the health of the intervertebral (spinal) disks.
- Also suitable for use after strenuous exercise and/or injury.
- Contains therapeutic daily doses of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM (methylsulfonylmethane).
- Also includes high potency extracts of the Chinese herbs Eucommia and Acanthopanax, which have anti-inflammatory and analgesic actions and have traditionally been used to nourish and strengthen the joints, tendons and bones.
- Suitable for long-term use.
Take 2 or 3 capsules once daily with food.
Maintenance: Take 1 or 2 capsules once daily with meals.
Enhanced results: Take 2 or 3 capsules twice daily with meals or as professionally advised.
Each capsule contains:
equiv. to glucasamine 415mg
500mg Dimethyl sulfone (MSM) 150mg Chondroitin sulfate-bovine sodium
equiv. to chondroitin sulfate 81.7mg
90mg Chondroitin sulfate-shark sodium
equiv. to chondroitin sulfate 40.9mg
45mg Total equiv. chondroitin sulfate from both sources 122.6mg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50mg Silica-colloidal anhydrous
equiv. to silicon 7mg
15mg Manganese amino acid chelate
equiv. to manganese 2mg
Plus herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Eucommia ulmoides stem bark 500mg Eleutherococcus nodiflorus (Acanthopanax) root bark 350mg
Some ingredients are derived from seafood including shellfish.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Other cautions and contraindications.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: