- Product Overview
Fusion Health Curcumin Advanced 60 Capsules - A wonderful anti-inflammatory, Curcumin from Turmeric can assist in many inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, back pain, joint swelling and stiffness.
Combined with the anti-inflammatory actions of Boswellia and Ginger, enhanced by Pepper, Fusion Curcumin Advanced has be specially formulated for arthritis and other painful joint problems.
A Synergy Of Herbs For Arthritic Pain Relief.
Regardless of where it occurs in the body, inflammation is typically characterised by symptoms of pain, swelling, heat, stiffness and reddening of the affected part. These symptoms are caused by the presence of compounds called inflammatory mediators, which may also cause damage to the injured or inflamed tissue.
Curcumin From Turmeric
Curcumin exerts powerful inhibitory actions on many inflammatory mediators and may have therapeutic benefits in mild osteoarthritis, sports injuries and many other conditions associated with pain and inflammation.
However, under normal circumstances Curcumin is not readily absorbed and utilised by the body. To overcome these issues, Fusion® Curcumin Advanced™ combines Curcumin with Piperine, which is derived from Black Pepper and enhances the bioavailability of Curcumin by up to 20 times.
The Ayurvedic herb Boswellia (Frankincense) has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It may also prevent degradation of collagen and cartilage loss, and so assist in slowing the progress of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Ginger further enhances the uptake of the other herbs in this formula thanks to its content of Gingerols, and provides additional pain relief and anti-inflammatory activity.
A Pain Relieving Combination Of Herbs
Relieve inflammatory symptoms such as pain, swelling and joint stiffness with Fusion® Curcumin Advanced™, specially formulated for arthritis and other painful joint problems.
This combination of traditional herbal create a highly bioavailable formula, providing broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity.
From the perspective of TCM, Fusion® Curcumin Advanced™ is a warming formula that works by invigorating the Qi, enhancing Blood circulation and opening the body’s energetic channels. This promotes healing and disperses the stagnation that often characterises inflammatory conditions.
- Helps relieve inflammatory pain and protect tissues from the damage that inflammation may cause
- Suitable for use in a wide range of acute and chronic inflammatory conditions, including mild osteoarthritis, sports injuries, RSI, muscle sprains, bruises, menstrual pain and medically-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Also supports immune health, brain health, and liver and gallbladder function, and helps healthy people maintain cholesterol and blood sugar within the healthy range
- Specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to promote healing by resolving stagnation of the Qi and Blood, which in turn may relieve pain, tissue congestion and swelling
Take 1 capsule twice daily
Each capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®)
from Curcuma longa (Turmeric)
standardised to curcuminoids 190mg
bioavailability up to 20 times regular curcuminoids 3.8g (3,800mg)
Boswellia serrata (Boswellin Forte®)
standardised to beta-boswellic acids 150mg incl. AKBBA 50mg
gum oleoresin 3.75g (3,750mg) Zingiber officinale (Ginger)
standardised to gingerols 30mg
rhizome 3.75g (3,750mg) Piper nigrum (Bioperine® Black Pepper)
standardised to piperine 5mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
Read more about Turmeric and Curcumin on Mr Vitamins News:
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews