What does life long health mean to you?Try this exercise: shut your eyes and visualise yourself 10 years from today.
- What are you doing?
- Are you energetic and active or sedentary and fatigued?
- What do you look like?
- Are you fit, healthy and glowing?
- Or looking older than your years?
- Do people comment on how well you look… or how tired?
- How are you feeling?
- Are you positive and happy? Or worn out and irritable?
So what are the 3 things that will change your life?
- Eating better food Getting your diet right is a big step in the right direction and often the key to making long lasting changes in other areas. What foods do you need to add and remove to reach your health goals?
- Being more active Being more active encourages hormonal changes in your body that will help you feel more positive and increase energy. How much activity do you do one a daily basis? Will this amount keep you toned, subtle and fit as you get older?mproving your body’s response to stress
- Improving your body’s response to stress We usually can’t control the events around us but we control whether they make us stressed. Being constantly stressed causes weight gain, shrinks our brain (!) and makes us look older. Rate your stress levels out of 10. Is your score conducive to vibrant good health?