- Product Overview
Specifically formulated with a combination of 3 different forms of calcium compounds to assist in the prevention and/or treatment of weak brittle bones associated with mild osteoporosis.
- A comprehensive formula containing calcium citrate, phosphate & amino acid chelate
- The levels of calcium and magnesium in this formula are in the ratio of 2: 1.
- Contains co-factors vitamin D3, vitamin K1 and minerals to aid in the absorption and function of calcium
- Formulated with 3 different forms of calcium compounds including calcium citrate.
- Magnesium helps support healthy muscle and nerve function
- With calcium, essential to promote healthy bones
- Contains vitamin D, essential for the absorption and utilisation of calcium
Adults – Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 9-12 years – Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-8 years – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 6 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Calcium citrate (Calcium 63.2mg) 300 mg Calcium phosphate (Calcium 126mg) 325 mg Calcium amino acid chelate (Calcium 40mg) (Total equiv. 229.2mg elemental calcium)Â 200 mg Magnesium phosphate (Magnesium 13.4mg) 65 mg Magnesium oxide heavy (Magnesium 102.5mg) (Total equiv. 115.9 mg elemental magnesium)Â 170 mg Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 2.5mg) 12.5 mg Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 1.5 mg) 15 mg Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione) 5 mcg Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 5 mcg) 200 IU Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg Folic acid 100 mcg
- None noted in the literature at recommended doses.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Calcium, zinc and magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications.
- If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormone, separate doses by at least two hours.
- Calcium may decrease the activity of verapamil. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking verapamil.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking a diuretic (fluid tablets). Vitamin D3 may cause hypercalcaemia (high calcium levels) if taken with thiazide diuretics.
- Folic acid may decrease the effectiveness of methotrexate in the treatment of leukaemia.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: