- Product Overview
Short description of Bioceuticals ArmaForce 120T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- The ultimate immune booster
- A blend of powerful herbs and nutrients to target symptoms of the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Standardised Andrographis and Olive Leaf with Echinacea
Features of Bioceuticals ArmaForce 120T
ArmaForce is a comprehensive formula combining the herbal and nutritional ingredients andrographis, echinacea, olive leaf, vitamin C and zinc. It has been scientifically formulated to provide relief of symptoms and decrease the duration of upper respiratory tract infections and colds. ArmaForce supplies nutritional support for healthy immune function.
Benefits of Bioceuticals ArmaForce 120T
- Each tablet provides 62.5mg andrographolides from a standardised extract of andrographis to help support healthy immune function and provide relief from the symptoms of the common cold.
- Andrographis, echinacea root and olive leaf are traditionally used to provide relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory catarrh, sore throat and feverish conditions.
- Vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for healthy immune function.
Suggested dose of Bioceuticals ArmaForce 120T
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Bioceuticals ArmaForce 120T
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry: Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf 2.5gequiv. to andrographolide 62.5mg Olea europaea (olive) leaf 750mgequiv. to oleuropein 30mg Herbal extract equiv. to dry: Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 750mg Nutrients: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
Precautions of Bioceuticals ArmaForce 120T
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- If coughing persists consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews