- Product Overview
- May assist in the maintenance of normal healthy blood sugar/glucose levels in healthy individuals.,
- May assist in the maintenance of a normal/healthy LDL:HDL cholesterol ratio.,
- May assist in the maintenance of normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.,
- May assist in the maintenance of cholesterol within the normal range in healthy individuals.,
- May assist in the maintenance of normal/healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals.
- A rich source of antioxidants and flavonoids.,
- Helps relieve stress,
- Helps to temporarily promote relaxation,
- Helps maintain healthy immune system function ,
- Helps the body to metabolise fats,
- Helps to support healthy arteries,
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health,
- Helps support cardiovascular health,
- Assists in the improvement of the LDL:HDL ratio.,
- Helps to support the cardiovascular system
BergaMet possesses a very unique profile of natural antioxidants acting on serum cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose. Centuries of experience in the South of Italy, showed that the simultaneous use of oleuropein, a natural polyphenol Contained in Olea Europea leaf, helps bergamot extract to better reduce body weight, to better protect cardiovascular system and, finally to improve liver function in patients with Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes. This combination contributes to a significant metabolic control of risk factors in patients with cardiometabolic risk.
The addition of Magnesium helps keep blood pressure normal, bones strong, and the heart rhythm steady. Experts say that many people in the western world aren't eating enough foods with magnesium. Adults who consume less than the recommended amount of magnesium are more likely to have elevated inflammation markers. Inflammation, in turn, has been associated with major health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
Take 1 tablet twice daily, 20-30 minutes before the two main meals.
It is extremely important to take BergaMet MEGA +O before meals.
600mg of pure juice dehydrated ( entitled to 38% in composition of polyphenols ) Olea Europaea leaf extract Equiv to 1.2g dry leaf 100mg, Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 50mg and 50mg of ascorbic acid.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- As a precaution do not take BergaMet during pregnancy, or when lactating.
- BergaMet is not for the treatment of high cholesterol, but may help to maintain cholesterol levels within the healthy range and maintain the HDL/LDL ratio.
- Blood cholesterol levels should be regularly checked.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: