The trace mineral Boron is a micronutrient with diverse and vitally important roles in metabolism, growth and optimum health of the body. Recent research suggests that Boron is necessary for the evolution of life on Earth.
Boron uses include the ability to help keep the skeletal structure strong by improving bone density, preventing osteoporosis, treating conditions like arthritis, and improving strength and muscle mass.
Boron improves the ability of the human body to absorb calcium and magnesium. The bone-building capacities of Boron are often ignored in favour of calcium. However, it actually works together with calcium to strengthen the bones.
Although all of the deficiency symptoms of Boron are not fully understood, it is known that this deficiency might result in the abnormal metabolism of calcium and magnesium, hyperthyroidism, sex hormone imbalance, osteoporosis and arthritis.
Incorporating a Boron supplement is an important treatment option for osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
Benefits of Boron
- Helps prevent further bone loss in osteoporosis
- Improves Estrogen Production--Boron can improve the production of estrogen and increase libido in menopausal women. It increases the level of natural sex hormones in the body, thereby it can even reduce the need for hormone replacement intervention.
- Needed for Embryonic Development--Ongoing research suggests Boron to be essential for reproduction and the development of the foetus.
- Eases Menopausal Symptoms--Boron can ease the symptoms such as hot flushes and night sweats that are typically associated with menopause.
Boron is most commonly found in calcium and Boron tablets, glucosamine-based arthritis formulas with added Boron, minerals and trace nutrients, vitamin D and Boron capsules and calcium plus Boron powder.
- 45%OFF RRPNutralife Joint Formula With Glucosamine & Chondroitin 240CNUTRALIFEAU$75.99 AU$41.95
You'll Earn 42 points
- 28%OFF RRPEthical Nutrients Advanced Joint Protect And Repair Chocolate Flavour Oral Powder 150 GramsETHICAL NUTRIENTSAU$38.95 AU$27.95
You'll Earn 28 points