- Product Overview
Scientifically formulated lung support. Provides relief from respiratory tract infections related to intense coughing, inflamed bronchi and chest congestion.
- Formulated using ingredients traditionally used in Western and Chinese herbal medicine including White horehound, Common Ivy, Common Thyme, Loquat and Elecampane
- Reduces throat irritation and is especially good for throat and lung conditions with sticky mucous
- Used for conditions of wind-heat and dryness in the lungs
- Unique, great tasting peppermint flavour
- Respiratory health support, as key herbs provide benefits for individuals with respiratory infections and supplies tonic action to support the health of the lungs
- Use by those who are at risk of developing lung infections
- Use by those with high exposure to smog and pollution
- Suitable for dry coughs
- Suitable for congested and irritating coughs
Adults take 10ml, 2-3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
(Each 10ml serve provides)
Herbal extracts equiv. dry
Marrubium vulgare (White horehound) herb top flowering dry 3g
Thymus vulgaris (Common thyme) leaf dry 750mg
Inula helenium (Elecampane) root & rhizome dry 3g
Hedera helix (Common Ivy) leaf dry 75mg
Eriobotrya japonica (Loquat) leaf dry 25mg
Natural peppermint flavour.
200 ml oral liquid, glass bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews