Do You Feel Like Your Skin Just Doesn’t Look Healthy, Radiant and Youthful?
You may be disappointed, because getting results is just as important to you as the ingredients in your skin care. Ethics and no animal cruelty are important to you also.
Feel Confident with Your Skincare
The good news is you can feel confident with your skin care regime, knowing that every product in Dr. Hauschka Skin Care is independently certified natural and organic, and each product only contains ingredients that will nourish and benefit your skin.
Now You Can Enjoy a Dr. Hauschka 30 Minute Individual Face Care Session…
See below to book your personal session – places are limited. Bring a friend if you like – two people per session limit.
And you can have both a natural and organic skin care regime that does deliver results! Skin that you’ll love – healthy, balanced, firm, even-toned and radiant.
What’s so Special about Dr. Hauschka?
1) Correct Cleansing is the first step towards healthy skin with Cleansing Cream and Soothing Cleansing Milk
Cleanse with with products that respect your skin’s acid mantle, which protects your skin against bacteria, and the hydrolipid layer. This provides the basis for healthy skin care. We don’t support harsh exfoliation, scrubbing, lathering, overly alkaline products because your skin has to last a lifetime. Your skin must be cared for in a gentle and effective way acknowledging the natural 28-30 day skin cell cycle.
We understand your skin has different cleansing needs at each end of the day. In the morning your skin needs a deep cleanse after the night time elimination activity of your skin. The evening cleanse is to remove makeup, eye makeup and the dirt, dust and pollution your skin picks up during the day.
2) When a Toner isn’t like a conventional toner
Dr. Hauschka’s Toners aren’t like conventional Toners that you use on cotton pads to remove any residual cleanser. Instead they’re a treatment product, you just close your eyes and mist directly onto your skin.
- Hydration, at any time of the day, as well as your morning and evening skin care rituals.
- So your skin will still be moist from Toner when applying our highly concentrated moisturiser in the morning, or serum in the evening. This technique ensures even and economical application.
- To aid the absorption of botanical ingredients.
4) Lose the night cream your skin with thank you for it
- During the night your skin is metabolising and eliminating the day’s waste, that’s one of its many functions as the largest organ in your body.
- The night time rhythm of the skin is one of a ‘breathing out’.
- How do you know this is happening? Because skin disorders such as eczema, shingles, chicken pox or measles are much worse during the night. How often have you woken up in the morning to be greeted by a pimple?
- There are no environmental factors that you need to protect your skin from while you’re asleep.
- A night cream – which is usually a heavy, expensive, occlusive substance impedes your skin’s normal night time processes.
- Sleeping isn’t ageing.
Dr. Hauschka Serums and Rhythmitised Dilution Ampoules embrace plant essences held in a watery solution. These allow the skin to metabolise, eliminate and regenerate and to overcome any weaknesses and imbalances without impeding the natural night time functions of your skin.
5) Chemical cocktail or nature’s nip
Unknowingly most woman carry with them daily up to 500 synthetic chemicals. These pollutants are self-inflicted through the use of conventional face, body, hair and makeup products. A non-natural moisturiser may contain around 30 synthetic chemicals and a perfume up to 400!
Our skin has an absolutely amazing ability to balance and heal itself, responding constantly to changes in our internal and external environments. It does need a little help along the way, like protection from exposure to harsh elements, or support when it gets thrown out of balance by lifestyle, hormones, transition, illness or stress. The key is to encourage and strengthen your skin’s own natural self-healing processes.
With no labelling laws around using the words ‘natural’ and ‘organic’ how do you know whether you’re getting the best quality natural and organic products for your skin? Through independent certification for the product in its entirety, not just a singular ingredient, and through a product formulation that’s audited once every two years, from growers to the finished product.
The philosopher Rudolf Steiner told Dr. Hauschka to “Study rhythms, rhythms are the carrier of life”. With this in mind Dr. Hauschka developed a unique rhythmitising method to preserve the vitality of botanical ingredients so he could create the highest quality homeopathic remedies. WALA medicines came into being in 1935. Some years later Dr. Hauschka teamed up with the Cosmetologist, Elisabeth Sigmund to craft skin care based on some homeopathic guidelines, and which would encompass all the medicinal, botanical and pharmaceutical knowledge gained over the decades. We also draw upon centuries of herbal healing wisdom, combining traditional approaches with modern pharmaceutical processes to create gentle yet effective natural skin care products that work with the skin holistically. Dr. Hauschka Skin Care was launched 1967.
Dr. Hauschka has been devoted to creating skin care formulations from Nature, even when it wasn’t so fashionable. Our efficacy is based on our unique skin care philosophy, unique rhythmic processes and the highest quality natural ingredients with a preference for biodynamic, organic or responsibly wild harvested sources. The result: healthy, balanced, strengthened and radiant skin!
Dr. Hauschka Quality
- Authentic natural and organic skin care and makeup, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone, phthalates and PEGs
- We do not test on animals, we test on happy to help out human volunteers
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter (biodynamic) cultivation, and are recovered under fair conditions
- We have our own Biodynamic Medicinal Plant Gardens and we have instigated, sometimes financed, worldwide Cultivation Partnerships for longevity and continuity of the highest quality raw ingredients supply, inclusive of socially responsible and fair price practices
Book now for your personalised session with Dr. Hauschka Expert, Melanie.
With over 30 years in the skin care field, and a Certified Dr. Hauschka Esthetician for the past 7 years; Melanie has worked with many challenging skin conditions. Always working holistically, you can feel confident that she will design the perfect, results based, routine for you and your lifestyle.
Enjoy a Dr. Hauschka 30 Minute Individual Face Care Session (Maximum 2 per session)
TUESDAY, 6th December 2016 (choose your time and book)
Mr Vitamins Studio, 394 Victoria Ave, Chatswood, NSW 2067