Being a woman is wonderful! Women balance so many things; career, family, parenting, fitness and fun. Feeling balanced however, is a juggling act in itself. When your hormones are balanced and your vital energy is optimal, you feel fantastic and it’s easier (and more fun) to do everything you do. In Chinese medicine, the flow of blood and vital energy (called Qi and pronounced ‘chee’) directly affects women’s health. Disturbances in this flow predispose many women to menstrual irregularity, premenstrual symptoms, heavy bleeding and painful periods. The right combination of Chinese herbs can nourish and invigorate Qi, which in turn balances the menstrual cycle and helps relieve many menstrual and premenstrual symptoms, so you can feel like yourself again.
The right combination of Chinese herbs for women’s health...
- Balances the menstrual cycle
- Assists with premenstrual syndrome
- Relieves cramps and period pain
- Reduces headache and sweet cravings
- Alleviates heavy bleeding
- Helps manage alopecia
- Peony (Paeonia lactiflora): regulates hormones and regulates menstruation.
- Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa): supports adrenal health for sustained energy.
- Dong Quai (Angelica polymorpha): tones the uterus, regulates hormones, and nourishes the blood.
- Cyperus (Cyperus rotundus): regulates hormones and relaxes the nervous system.
- Bupleurum (Bupleurum falcatum): relieves muscle spasm and relaxes nerves.
- Sichuan Lovage (Ligusticum wallichii): regulates hormones, promotes health blood flow and relaxes nerves.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis): regulates the immune system, supports adrenal function and enhances the action of the other herbs in the formula.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale): relaxes muscle spasm and supports healthy digestion.