Why use Bee Pollen Every day?Even though ancient civilisations couldn’t scientifically analyse Bee Pollen, as we can today, the Ancient Chinese, Egyptians and Romans all recorded its health benefits. The Romans even gave it to their troops for energy! Adding a raw, high quality pure bee pollen to your diet is an excellent way to balance and maintain overall health.
The benefits of Bee Pollen include
- Improved nervous system and mood health
- Improved digestion
- Improved immunity
- Increased energy
- Improved sexual health (for men and women)
- Improved Heart Health and circulation - to name just a few
- Freshly Squeezed Juices: Add a teaspoon of Bee Pollen to your freshly squeezed fruit or vegetable juice. Juicing every day is an excellent way to get the nutritional benefits of fruit, vegetables and antioxidants. Adding Bee Pollen gives a powerful vitamin and mineral boost to this healthy ritual.
- Smoothies and Shakes: A single teaspoon of Bee Pollen in a smoothie or shake can really make a difference to your health. Smoothies full of fresh berries, bananas and whole yoghurts are already a great snack or meal. Add Bee Pollen to make a highly nutritious source of energy, health and ongoing wellness.
- Add to cereals: If you eat cereal, muesli or granola each morning, increasing the nutritional value of your breakfast is easy. Sprinkle a teaspoon of Bee Pollen over your cereal for an energising way to kick start your day.
- Add to your favourite recipe: Check out these recipes for a sweet treat, or create your own Cranberry, Banana and Cinnamon Protein Balls and Mother’s Day Love Balls (not just for Mother’s Day!)
A few useful Bee Pollen tips
- It’s best to consume your Bee Pollen raw, so try to not add it to cooked meals
- It’s vital to choose a high quality Bee Pollen from a non-polluted environment as anything less would be detrimental to the health benefits you’re seeking
- To ensure you maintain the quality and freshness of your Bee Pollen, always store it in the refrigerator after use