Cranberry, Banana and Cinnamon Protein Balls
These nutritious protein balls are a wonderful on-the-go snack, before and after a workout or can even be enjoyed as a healthy dessert.
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 cups tahini
- 4 scoops vanilla pea and rice protein powder
- ½ cup raw honey
- ¾ cup chia seeds (soaked in 1 cup water)
- 1 ½ cups seed combination: pepitas (sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, sesame seeds)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Place bananas, tahini and honey in a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix until a smooth dough-like consistency is accomplished. It may to necessary to add a little extra honey or natural sweetener until desired taste is achieved.
- Pour approximately ½ a cup of desiccated coconut into a bowl for rolling the balls in.
- Roll balls into bite sizes and store in an air-tight container.
- Store these delicious, superfood packed power balls in the fridge for a healthy snack or when those afternoon sugar cravings kick in.