Blackstrap Molasses has been used to help:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Heart conditions
- Skin and hair issues
- Attention Deficit Disorder
Why is Blackstrap Molasses good for you?Blackstrap Molasses contains many essential minerals in a form that is easily assimilated by the body unlike many non-food sources.
- Blackstrap Molasses contains high amounts of calcium and magnesium. These minerals help support heart health, the nervous system and bone growth. Magnesium helps prevent muscles spasms including those of the heart that can contribute to irregular rhythms or heart attacks.
- BlackstrapMolasses is iron rich. Iron is an essential mineral for creating red blood cells. Two tablespoons of molasses has over 13% of your daily iron needs in a form that is readily used by the body and does not cause constipation.
- BlackstrapMolasses has plenty of potassium and manganese. Potassium is necessary for heart and nervous system function, as well as helping muscles stay strong. Manganese helps fight free radicals that can cause aging and disease. It also helps support the nervous system and regulates blood sugar levels.
Other benefits of Blackstrap Molasses consumption
- Hair food. Hair growth gets a boost due to molasses copper content. Consuming 2 tablespoons of blackstrap molasses provides 14% of your daily copper requirement.
- Laxative qualities. Molasses is a natural stool softener that helps keep bowel movements regular.
- Clearer skin. Molasses supports the body in maintaining and renewing the skin.