Women's Multi Vitamins Need to Contain the Following To Benefit You
- For a healthy nervous system: High potency B vitamins will increase energy levels, ensure an efficient metabolism and a healthy nervous system during times of excessive physical and mental stress.
- For beautiful skin: Nicotinamide and Vitamin C are important for skin health, Biotin is beneficial to break down fats and create healthy hair and nails.
- For a balanced mood: Vitamin B6 is required to make vital neurotransmitters including GABA and Serotonin. A deficiency of this vitamin may cause mood imbalances. B6 is also important for providing relief from PMS.
- For a healthy weight: Does your multivitamin contain a source of Iodine, a mineral that is necessary for healthy production of thyroid hormones, which help regulate the rate at which your body burns energy? Does it contain Chromium a mineral that helps curb sugar cravings?
- For a strong immune system and defence against ageing: Free radicals have been shown to disrupt and tear apart vital cell structures like cell membranes. Antioxidants disable these free radicals and take away their destructive power. This may reduce the risk of chronic illness and slow down the aging process. Some researchers believe that antioxidants might help boost immune function when a system is under stress. They include vitamin A -- retinol and the carotenoids -- vitamin C, and vitamin E.