- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Thyroid Support 60T
Herbs Of Gold Thyroid Support 60T is specifically formulated to provide tyrosine, iodine, and other nutrients required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Withania, an Ayurvedic tonic, supports adrenal health and is beneficial during times of stress.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Thyroid Support 60T
- Healthy thyroid function
- Adrenal support
- With 500mg tyrosine
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Thyroid Support 60T
- Tyrosine and iodine are required for the synthesis of thyroid hormone to assist in maintaining the body's normal metabolic rate through production of thyroid hormone and to support healthy thyroid function.
- Selenium is required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones, like selenium, zinc is essential for healthy thyroid function.
- Zinc and vitamin C are antioxidants important in the synthesis of thyroid hormone and maintenance of healthy thyroid function. Vitamin C plays an important role in healthy adrenal function.
- Withania as an adaptogen supports the adrenal glands and is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help the body adapt during times of physical and mental stress.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Thyroid Support 60T
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Thyroid Support 60T
Each tablet contains:
Tyrosine 500mg Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 145mcg Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 75mcg Zinc (as an amino acid chelate) 12.5mg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 20mg Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root extract equiv. to dry 1.5g Does not contain added egg, peanut, corn, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Thyroid Support 60T
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews