- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Probiotic + SB 60C
Herbs Of Gold Probiotic + SB 60C is a room stable probiotic complex that restores healthy intestinal bacteria and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Probiotic + SB 60C
- Restores healthy intestinal bacteria
- Healthy digestive function
- Immune support
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Probiotic + SB 60C
- Herbs of Gold Probiotic + SB helps maintain balanced, healthy intestinal flora by inhibiting the growth of unwanted intestinal bacteria and helping to re-establish friendly intestinal bacteria.
- The majority of the immune system sits in the digestive tract so Probiotic + SB helps maintain a normal healthy response to allergens and supports healthy immune function.
- Probiotic + SB, formulated by practitioners, contains proven probiotics sourced from Danisco, a probiotic specialist trusted worldwide by manufacturers.
- The probiotics in Probiotic + SB have been specifically chosen due to their ability to survive stomach acid and therefore reach the intestines, where they colonise and adhere to the intestinal wall.
- Danisco utilises patented stabilisation technology ensuring Probiotic + SB is stable at room temperature and does not require refrigeration.
- Probiotic + SB contains bacterial probiotics that are resistant to between 50% -77% of antibiotics, while SB is 100% resistant to antibiotics, making Probiotic + SB ideal to take in conjunction with most antibiotics.
- Probiotic + SB helps maintain healthy digestive function and assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Probiotic + SB 60C
Adults and children over 12 years Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Probiotic + SB 60C
Each capsule contains not less than 5 billion CFU from:
Lactobacillus acidophilus 1.5 billion CFU Lactobacillus plantarum 1.5 billion CFU Bifidobacterium lactis 1.5 billion CFU Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) 500 million CFU CFU (colony forming units) count at time of manufacture 9.625 billion Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews