- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Digest-Zymes 60C
Herbs Of Gold Digest-Zymes 60C contains 6 vegetarian friendly enzymes to support healthy digestive function, and aid in the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Digest-Zymes 60C
- Vegetarian friendly
- Enzymes & Gentian
- Digestive support & wellbeing
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Digest-Zymes 60C
- Digest-Zymes contains microbial and plant derived enzymes to support healthy digestive function, and aid in the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose.
- Microbial derived enzymes, including amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulase, are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range, making them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
- Digest-Zymes provides Bromelains, which are a family of proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapple and protease, both of which assist in the digestion of proteins.
- Bromelain, combined with digestive enzymes, helps relieve digestive symptoms such as indigestion, flatulence, bloating and the feeling of fullness.
- Digest-Zymes contains protease which assists in the digestion of proteins.
- Digest-Zymes contains lipase, which assists in the digestion of fats.
- Digest-Zymes provides tilactase (Lactase) which assists in the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
- Digest-Zymes contains amylase which assists digestion of carbohydrates and cellulase that breaks down the plant fibre cellulose.
- Digest-Zymes also contains Gentian, a bitter herb which has been traditionally used as a digestive tonic to aid digestion. Gentian has also been used traditionally for the relief of digestive disorders including flatulence, indigestion, bloating and the feeling of fullness.
- Aids in the maintenance of general well-being
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Digest-Zymes 60C
- Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Digest-Zymes 60C
(Each capsule contains)
Amylase 10 thousand DU Protease 60 thousand HUT Lipase 400 LipU Tilactase (Lactase) 1.5 thousand ALU Cellulase 125 CU Bromelains 1.5 million PU Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root extract equiv. to dry 600mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Digest-Zymes 60C
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews